Parent Link’s Annual General Meeting will be held on 4 November 2017, Saturday. You are cordially invited to this event.
Here are the details:
Date: 4 November 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 8.45am (registration starts at 8.30am)
Venue: PAL Room
1) 8.30am – Registration
2) 9.00am – AGM begins with the following agenda:
a) Adopt the minutes of AGM 2016
b) Report of ExCo 2017
c) Present financial reports for YE 30 September 2017
d) Seek approval of PL membership fees
e) Elect ExCo 2018
f) Elect Honorary Auditor 2018
g) Any Other Business
Light breakfast will be served. We look forward to seeing you there!
Parent Link Exco 2017
It’s Time Again to Let Down Your Hair — For Charity
For the fifth year running, RMPS Parent Link is proud to support the Children’s Cancer Foundation’s signature event: Hair for Hope 2017.
We’ve had moms, dads, kids, grandparents join in this selfless event the past few years! Can you do the same this year?
- Date: Saturday 29 July 2017
- Time: 12noon
- Venue: VivoCity, Central Court A & B, Level 1
To sign up or enquire for details, simply drop us an email: email@example.com
We’d like you to join as a volunteer as a Shavee. This is to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families
Back to School with Dad is always a big event on the school’s calendar, and for many years running, Centre For Fathering organizes this event to have the children go Back to School with Dad.
Date: Monday 20 March 2017
Time: 7:00 am to 7:30 am
Venue: Both gates on Bukit Purmei Avenue and Lower Delta Road