Parent Link is organising a Family @ School Talk as follows. Come join us and find out how we can communicate with our children!
Date: Tuesday, 22 May 2018
Time: 11am – 1pm
Topic: Effective communication with your child (FW-P5-2016S)
Venue: PAL Room, Radin Mas Primary School
Synopsis of Talk:
You find that you have to repeat yourself, resorting to threats, raising your voice & even shouting to get your teen’s attention. You get frustrated, angry & desperate! If that sounds like your household, you’re not alone! Communicating with a teen can be challenging. This interactive & practical parenting talk will help you to develop some effective communication skills with your teen.
- Understand teen development and how it affects communication
- How to listen effectively
- How to talk – what not to do; what to do
- Getting cooperation from your teen
Please click to register your interest and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Check out the numerous photographs we took off our amazing dads and their kids on their way to school:
It’s Time Again to Let Down Your Hair — For Charity
For the fifth year running, RMPS Parent Link is proud to support the Children’s Cancer Foundation’s signature event: Hair for Hope 2017.
We’ve had moms, dads, kids, grandparents join in this selfless event the past few years! Can you do the same this year?
- Date: Saturday 29 July 2017
- Time: 12noon
- Venue: VivoCity, Central Court A & B, Level 1
To sign up or enquire for details, simply drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like you to join as a volunteer as a Shavee. This is to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families