Check out the numerous photographs we took off our amazing dads and their kids on their way to school:
It’s Time Again to Let Down Your Hair — For Charity
For the fifth year running, RMPS Parent Link is proud to support the Children’s Cancer Foundation’s signature event: Hair for Hope 2017.
We’ve had moms, dads, kids, grandparents join in this selfless event the past few years! Can you do the same this year?
- Date: Saturday 29 July 2017
- Time: 12noon
- Venue: VivoCity, Central Court A & B, Level 1
To sign up or enquire for details, simply drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like you to join as a volunteer as a Shavee. This is to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families
Hi Dads and Children,
We’re coming to the end of the year. Before the long awaited Term 4 break begins, Fathers@RMPS is bringing you another exciting activity… Ice Skating!! Whether you are an expert, a beginner or you have always wanted to try but didn’t know where and how to start… well, join us for this activity!
Fathers@RMPS Ice Skating
- Date : Friday, 4th November 2016\
- Time : 5pm till 7.30pm.
- Venue : The Rink, 2 Jurong East Central 1, Level 3, JCube Singapore 609731
- Cost : $25 per father and child pair (includes 2-hr rink admission + skates rental, use of party room & 30min skating party host to guide us)
- Payment Details : Bank transfer to DBS Bank Account Number 0069006285
For internet banking transfer, set user-name as your child’s name and class (e.g. SnoopyTan1A2). Please email to email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp to 98767585 after you have made payment online so that we can match your transaction easily to your child’s name and class.
If you are transferring money using ATM, please email or WhatsApp us the photo of your transaction receipt.
Register now as we can only accept 20 pairs of father and child who have made the payment.
See you on ice soon!