It’s Time Again to Let Down Your Hair — For Charity
For the fifth year running, RMPS Parent Link is proud to support the Children’s Cancer Foundation’s signature event: Hair for Hope 2017.
We’ve had moms, dads, kids, grandparents join in this selfless event the past few years! Can you do the same this year?
- Date: Saturday 29 July 2017
- Time: 12noon
- Venue: VivoCity, Central Court A & B, Level 1
To sign up or enquire for details, simply drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like you to join as a volunteer as a Shavee. This is to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families